We are looking forward to two great upcoming events!
Join us on June 7th, for a session looking at Interoperability, hosted by IntraHealth International.
We'll be looking to find answers to questions like:
- Which standards and processes should we adopt and promote?
- What are current challenges for interoperability in the development ecosystem?
- Where are the opportunities and how can we capitalize on them?
- Who is leading the way & what are they learning?
Our conversation will be lead by key thought leaders from USAID and implementing partners, including:
- Merrick Schaefer, Digital Health Lead, U.S. Global Development Lab, USAID
- Jennifer Shivers, Senior Integration Architect, Regenstrief Institute
- Richard Stanley, Digital Health Product Manager, IntraHealth International
Please RSVP now and arrive on June 7th at 8:30 for networking and a light breakfast. The meeting will start promptly at 9:00 am in three locations:
Later next month, on Wednesday, June 20th 9:30am-11:30am, come learn from the U.S. Agency for International Development's (USAID's) Center for Accelerating Innovation and Impact (CII) about how unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are being applied in global health and ways that the UAV community is working together to shape and move this market forward. UAVs have the potential to make significant impact in global health, and a broad community of funders, innovators and implementers have the opportunity to align future efforts to address the most pressing challenges and advance the most promising use cases of UAVs in global health supply chains. This session will highlight CII's recently developed UAVs in Global Health: Defining a Collective Path Forward, a report that lays out an investment roadmap to align stakeholders and accelerate progress toward a cost-effective and sustainable role for UAVs in development. The session will also feature speakers from UAV-focused organizations. RSVP now!
To find take aways by participants from the Global Digital Health Forum 2017, click here.